Choosing an alcohol or drug addiction treatment center can be an overwhelming and difficult process. Here are some basic considerations in deciding the best fit and most effective care for yourself or your loved one.
- Does the treatment center use an evidence-based program?
- Is the center "in-network" with your insurance? If not, what out-of-pocket expenses should you expect?
- Research online. Look at the treatment center's website and social media presence, read reviews, and learn what others are saying about their treatment experience.
- Call the center. Was the admissions team friendly and helpful? Were they able to answer your questions?
- Schedule a tour, or see if the center's website features an online tour of their facilities.
- What kinds of post-treatment recovery support are offered?
Addiction treatment marks the beginning of a new way of living. The insights you gain and the changes you make during treatment will become the foundation for your recovery throughout the challenges life brings. Keep this in mind as you choose a treatment center. It will help you determine a good fit and identify the treatment approach you feel will help you best build a solid foundation for lifelong recovery.
Explore inpatient and outpatient treatment programs at the following centers: